Saturday, July 18, 2009

YOWASUP MA BROS?. ok erm lol. So today i went to watch Harry Potter:Half-blood-prince. So i woke up at 10.30 today yay! Actually wanted to leave house at 10.30 but whatever! So i left my house at 11am. I wore pretty nice today. I wore, long jeans, nice brown shirt with dragon emblem, my favorite black jacket and my wore a pair of black leather gloves ^^ So i went out and met weisiang and jonas at the arcade in jurong point. Den i went to mac with jonas to find zhaozhi and kelly at mac. Weisiang came along later on and we ate there. The people who were going to watch harry potter were me,kelly,weisiang,zhaozhi,jonas,jasper and my two primary school friends. So after we ate, we went to the mrt station to take mrt to orchard road lol. Then we had to wait at joonkoon station for 30mins because we had to wait for jasper to come.We took photos of us.Haha. So den jasper arrived and we got on the train to orchard road. Wow it was abt a 1hr train ride to orchard sia, very sian lor. When we reached we RAN to the cinema cus the show was starting in 10mins time OMG!! so we reached thr and got our tickets and met my pri sch friend blablabla. I sat in the front seat with my pri sch friend's mother and with weisiang. The show kinda nice, i'd give it a 6~7/10. Den after the movie we went to the lan upstairs and played for 1 hr cus it is remarkably,undoubtedly,incredibly,superstitiously expensive. 5.10 for 1hr. i know. So after that we took train bak to jp. Jasper went to vivo alone and kelly had to go home as it was late. Jonas,me,weisiang and zhaozhi went to long john silver to eat dinner lol. After eating we wakled around and then went ot arcade for 15mins. Den we all went home. when i reached home i was tired and i had lots fun today, i hope we can do this again another day. home sweet home~~ thats all i have to say, BYEBYE!

No comments: