Saturday, July 4, 2009

Harlo my fellow friends! Ok so today i went out to the national library. I went there at 5.30pm and met weisiang. We went to jurong point fairprice to buy marshmallows because we were going to the library to try out a game called : Chubby Bunny. Its a game when you have to see how many marshmallows in your mouth without chewing or swallowing and still be able to say, "chubby bunny." I managed 4 only -_____-. those marshmallows were big!!!! O.O Weisiang got 4 also and kelly got 3 HA!lol..... Weisiang brought his laptop to the library today. I helped them do their GE project but i'll skip that boring part...After the project we played games lol because the library had wireless internet connection ^o^ First we played deagonica and then played warcraftIII. After all that playing it was 8.45pm. Kelly had to go home so me and weisiang went ot macdonalds to eat out dinner. After that, weisiang followed me home and when he reached my block, we seperated. Home sweet home. ^^ cya dudes!!

No comments: